Manufacturer’s Warranty Policy
All first quality tires sold by American Omni Trading Company are warranted through the manufacturers which produce them, to be free of defects in workmanship and material-related conditions. American Omni is not the manufacturer of the tires, and is not the source of the manufacturer’s warranty for the tires. No statement or other representation contained herein shall be construed as creating any additional warranties or obligations on behalf of American Omni Trading Company for the tires. The manufacturer’s warranty is extended to the first retail purchaser. The warranty is valid as long as there is at least 2/32nds of original tread remaining in all positions of the tire. Tires which have less than 2/32ndsof original tread remaining are considered to have delivered their original life and are not subject to warranty or adjustment.
Not Covered Under Warranty
The following is not covered under the warranty:
- Road Hazards (including, but not limited to, punctures, cuts, snags, impact breaks)
- Improper inflation
- Improper mounting or de-mounting
- Damage as a result of improper operation or maintenance, including, but not limited to, causing excessive operational temperatures that exceed the tire’s capabilities
- Mechanical condition of vehicle
- Ride disturbance after less than 2/32nds of original tread remaining
- Altered tires
- Weather cracking on tires more than 2 years old
- Loss of time, inconvenience, loss of use of vehicle, incidental or consequential damages
- Tires older than 3 years will not be eligible for warranty or adjustment unless agreed upon by manufacturer
Damages and Claims
All damages and claims involving tires sold by American Omni Trading Company are to be submitted to American Omni Trading Company through the initial dealer sold by American Omni Trading Company. No claims will be processed if submitted by a customer, consumer or sub-dealer of an American Omni Trading customer.
In order to process your claim you must follow the procedures below:
- Completed American Omni Trading Claim Form (size, tire description, description of defect, remaining tread depth, serial no.). Contact your salesperson should you require a claim form.
- 2 clear pictures, one which clearly shows the defect and one picture of the overall tire.
- Remove the factory serial # along with the DOT# from the tire and attach them to each picture.
- Must be submitted to American Omni Trading Company within 30 days of the date received from your customer.
- Tires which are more than 36 months old will be subject to review and possible refusal of claim.
- Out of Round tires will only be honored within the first 1/32nds of wear.
- Tires need to be held until clearance given to dispose of them.
Credits will be based on the price paid for said tire or the latest price being paid, whichever is less. Credits will not include local taxes, additional freight paid or any other miscellaneous expenses. Credits are pro-rated on the remaining tread depth. Once a credit has been applied to your account a deduction can then be taken on the next invoice due. No cash refunds will be offered for credits unless agreed upon in writing by American Omni Trading Company.